Integrating on Magento 2
Use the same instructions to upgrade the humm plugin to a newer release.
Locate your humm Credentials
To integrate humm you will need your
- Merchant Number
- API Key
Integrating humm using Composer
1. Add the humm repository, in Magento's root directory
composer config repositories.shophumm git https://github.com/shophumm/humm-au-magento2.x.git
2. Require the Humm Payment Gateway Module
composer require humm/module-humm-payment-gateway:dev-master
3. Enable the module
./bin/magento module:enable Humm_HummPaymentGateway --clear-static-content
4. Update the database
5. Update the DI Compile
6. Option to run
Integrating humm Manually
1. Download the humm plugin zip from Github
2. Unzip it then copy all of folders into the
MAGENTO_DIR/app/code/Humm/HummPaymentGateway directory on your web server.
code/Humm/HummPaymentGatewayfolder doesn't exist, then create it manually.
MAGENTO_DIR/bin/magento setup:upgrade to enable humm.
You should see
Module 'Humm_HummPaymentGateway' in the output of the command.
Depending on your tech stack, you might have to use the
php MAGENTO_DIR/bin/magento setup:upgrade) when running the various
4. Run bin/magento module:enable Humm_HummPaymentGateway
5. Flush Magento's Cache: Settings -> Cache Management -> Flush Magento Cache.
MAGENTO_DIR/bin/magento cache:flush from command line.
6. DI compile: Run
You may need to run
- Plugin log file is humm-payment.log for review if you have installation issues
1. Navigate to Stores -> Configuration -> Sales -> Payment Methods.
2. Scroll down to Other payment methods and select Humm Payment Gateway
3. Enter your Merchant Number and API Key and select save config in the top right of the screen.
If your server utilises a Varnish cache it is important that you whitelist any URLs associated with the humm plugin.
This should at least include the following:
* YOUR_DOMAIN/HummPayments/payment/start/ * YOUR_DOMAIN/HummPayments/payment/cancel/ * YOUR_DOMAIN/HummPayments/payment/complete/